Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello Dear Hearts!



Hello Dear Hearts!
 I am here to be in service to Love,  Ascension, opening the heart, all things beautiful and to joyfully play whatever part I can in the process of Spiritual Remembering at this amazing and transitional time.
I completed my Teacher training with Drunvalo Melchizedek's School Of Remembering in 2011 and from 2012 - 2017 taught over 50 4-day Awakening The Illuminated Heart workshops  to about 500 people.
I have retired from Teaching Drunvalo' work and am currently working on new material.

I am also a certified Holistic Health Coach  and received my degree from the Institute for Integrative nutrition and am also a certified Laughter Yoga Teacher, bringing the elements of healthy living, balance, joy and laughter to this work.
I am 47 years old, and all my life I have been answering the call to go deeper. I  have spent my years pursuing truth, clarity, service, musicianship and performance art, healthy living, Reiki, Sound Healing, Aromatherapy, and exploring whatever path would bring me to the next level of Heart opening and understanding. In my 20's I spent alot of time meditating in ashrams in India and have always explored various spiritual traditions and have  passion for Metaphysical and Consciousness research. Every turn of the road has brought me insights and precious gifts. I am constantly seeking out new and accessible ways to learn to live fully in our hearts and to connect with the energies of Ascension.

I love inspiring and encouraging people who are ready to shift, whether with their health, nutrition, spiritual landscape or into living more fully from the heart. I am motivated by the fact that millions of  people are in real pain and experiencing  real challenges in their lives. I strive to offer beautiful, profound and yet simple way to truly embody higher understandings.
I bring my lively spirit, my joy, my reverence and my love for all to the work I offer to the world..
I feel it is my souls calling to dream the new dream with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment